AFCO Performance Group LLC will repair or replace any products found upon our inspection to be defective in workmanship or material within 12 months from date of purchase for the original purchaser. Except for the limited warranty set forth herin, AFCO Performance Group LLC makes no warranties either expressed or implied, written or oral, with regard to the products including, without limitation, any warranty or merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall AFCO Performance Group LLC be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of the products. Purchasers acknowledge and agree that no person, entity or agent of AFCO Performance Group LLC has any authority to make any statement contrary to this disclaimer and that any warranty statements or representations allegedly made on behalf of AFCO Performance Group LLC by any such person, entity or agent are void. AFCO Performance Group LLC products are not D.O.T. approved or intended for street use. Purchasers are relying solely on their own skill and judgment to select, purchase and use suitable products and assume all responsibility and risk with regard thereto.
- A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number must be plainly marked on all boxes containing parts for return or exchange.
- To obtain an RGA number, please contact our Customer Service Department.
- RGA will expire if product(s) are not received within thirty days of the RGA number issue date.
- Parts received without an RGA number will be held with no action until contact is made.
- All returns must be accompanied by an copy of the original invoice information.
- A brief written explanation of why the product is being returned is required.
- Parts must be shipped freight prepaid unless accompanied by an AFCO Performance Group LLC issued call tag, COD’s will not be accepted.
- Returns for credit received within sixty days (60) of original purchase will generally be credited with no restocking fees.
- Items purchased past sixty days (60) will be limited to a 2 for 1 off-setting order or 15% re-stocking fee.
- Discontinued, obsolete, superseded, damaged and/or special order parts are not returnable.